Monday, February 23, 2009

Pay it Forward...

So I just checked out my little sis's blog and she is participating in a "Pay it Forward" thingy. It sounded like fun and I LOVE to get crafty and creative so I thought I would play along as well.

This is how it works..... The first 3 people to leave a comment on this post will receive a hand made gift from me during this year. When and what will be a surprise. BUT, in order for you to leave a comment on my blog, you have to post this on your blog first. (That means that sometime during this year you will send a gift to 3 people as well.) Get it? So, the first 3 people to comment on this post will be the lucky ones! Good Luck! Start commenting people!

3 comments:

Billy and Megan said...

Yea! I'm the first to post!!!!! I'm so in! I've already posted it on my blog! Can't wait to see what you come up with.

La said...

yea! I am the second to post. And I think I will do this too. Very cool...

Amy said...

Whew! I'm the third! I love everything you do, so, now I'll have to think of something to do for my pay it forward!