Monday, August 25, 2008

First Day of School





"First Day of School Facts"
--as told by first-grade expert Kaden the Great

Today was: "the best day ever!"

My teacher is: "very nice and really creative. She loves to teach first-graders."

My classroom is: "really fun. There is a big fort inside it."

I sit by: "Amel, Cloe, and Cody."

Recess was: "great! The new swings are there. I played with bugs. I was sticking up for a spider that some kids wanted to kill."

My work was: "easy work".

The thing I like the most is: "everything so far".

The best part about coming home is: "finally I can see my family."

I can't wait until tomorrow because: "1st-grade is so fun!"

9 comments:

Heather said...

Well, someone has got to look out for those spiders! That is too cute! I also like the how it felt to come home comment....tender! Pretty exciting to have a 1st grader!

Kabe 'n Dave said...

Holy cow, we can't believe Kaden's a first grader!!! Where does the time go? We're so glad his first day went so well! Love you

Jessica the Jacked LDS said...

kora and jake's start on tuesday and i'm so nervous for kora cuz it's her VERY first day of kindergarten. TWO in school!!! YIKES!!!!

Sterzers said...

That's so cute!! We are so glad he had such a good first day but we can't believe he is starting first grade! How fun!

Krista said...

HOw can you have a 1st grader? Amazing how they grow up!

Unknown said...

Ahhh, to be in 1st grade again! I'm glad he enjoyed it. The real question is, :how did mom hold up?!"

Mindy said...

Pretty cute. I remember my mom always took pictures of us on the first day of school. Such an exciting day! :)

Amy said...

What a grown up little man! He is growing up so fast! He looks like a very handsome, mature first grader! :)

Brittany said...

So cute! Kade is going to be a heartbreaker some day! :)